Sales organizations want to create customer loyalty, dominate their industry category, increase profits and productivity as well as continually work on succession. It is not wishful thinking to want to achieve these goals. There is a simple solution: A selling company will never be great without great people. Great Hiring produces GREAT salespeople which help create greatness in your company. If you are already great then raise the bar. Let's go from great to EXTRAORDINARY.
What not to rely on in hiring: Research concludes:
- The resume: Greatest work of fiction in America
- The interview: Cannot be effective as BIAS takes over in the first ten seconds plus candidate dishonesty
- Experience: Holds little relevance as your product and culture are unique
- Education: Unless you are selling highly technical products and systems, irrelevant
- Grade Point Average: School is out. College transcripts don't sell-Great salespeople do
- SAT: Scores: Not relevant
- IQ: Almost no impact unless a business is highly technical
- Recommendations: Not recommended as valid. Mostly full of BIAS
- References: Highly suspect: Threat of litigation reins supreme
CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS: Do you know these traits about the people you hire? These are not observable in a normal hiring process.
Learn the psychological DNA of a sales WOLF
BEHAVIORS AND THE ASSOCIATED EMOTIONS
WE WANT TO PARTNER WITH YOU ON A COMPLIMENTARY BASIS FOR THE HIRING OF YOUR NEXT SALES REP OR MANAGER. All you do is win! 619.920.8299.
Wolves WIN, sheep sleep!